Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome!!



Finally a place where I can talk about my love of both food, and photography! Though my recent food photos are more about "this looks so good I have to take a picture of it" than quality photography!
What you can expect here are camera phone photos of various meals I deem worthy of text and what I have to say about them. Of course this is subject to change, I'm oh so new at this... I hope to also review various meals and the restaurants that are lucky enough to have me grace them with my presence. Stay tuned for some good home cooked meals, themed dinner nights with my friends, and sweet recipes !!

Welcome to Andi's Appetite !! I hope this will be fun !!

(Pictured is the best meal I've had lately.. from my most favorite restaurant in the world The Original Oyster House in Gulf Shores, Alabama mmmmm!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment