Thursday, June 10, 2010

SoWnd tHe AlArm SpiCee ChiKin iZ HeEr

Chick-fil-a has introduced a new Spicy Chicken Sandwich that pretty much blows their regular chicken sandwich out of the coop! (get it, chicken, coop..)

Me and Chick-fil-a ended our friendship about two years ago when I started my current position downtown. I was told there was all this yummy food around within walking distance but when I stepped out of my 30-story building all I saw was Chick-fil-a, so all I ate was Chick-fil-a for a long time. Eventually I grew tired of their menu and to this day I generally stick to their side salads because their salad dressings are bomb!

I like to imagine the spicy chicken sandwich with boots, a hat, and gun holster walking through the double doors of a saloon bustin' up a game of chicken nugget poker (queue the music). He's here to kick that regular chicken sandwich's ass and take names! You know what? He does! The spicy chicken sandwich is GOOD! It has the flavor and heat of a mild hot wing.. paired with some ranch sauce or some blue cheese dressing you have yourself a hot wang sandwich!

You can get the sandwich in two different meals, one is plain (like the original) with just a pickle, or you can get a deluxe with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and pepperjack cheese! Both meals come with your standard waffle fries and a drink. I opted for the side salad because I wanted blue cheese dressing to put on my sandwich!

The sandwich is good, but not something I would go back for, unless I had a huge craving. If you're a fan of the original Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich and desire a little kick, go get you one!

1 comment:

  1. I tried it yesterday and liked it too. I am like you I really haven't cared for chick-fil-a for a while bc I ate it so much. This was a nice change. I could only really compare it with Wendy's Spicy chicken and this one was much better! Its also good with mustard!

    ReplyDelete