Monday, October 17, 2011

You had me at warm bacon dressing...

I am STILL obsessed with the food truck y'all!

Recently, the food trucks around town have been the subject of a news story because one of the vendors in my building thinks it's unfair that they roll down here and feed us awesome food.

Whatev, haven't we been around this block before. Didn't the food trucks win?

I personally think it's unfair what this woman is doing to the name of Mexican-ish food. THAT is why no one eats at your janky taco stand.

/end rant.

I have enough faith in SpoonFed Grill to order new items off of their ever-changing menu. They've never done me wrong. I am also a sucker for the power of suggestion and when I see a tweet about a new item or I am suggested it I'll order it. I am weak.

Today I tried a spinach salad with roasted spaghetti squash, tomatoes, chicken, feta cheese and warm bacon dressing. Oh snap. Warm. Bacon. Dressing.

As with everything else I've ever had from them I was not disappointed!

I'm going to take a nap under my desk now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment