Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TACOS !!




I. Love. Tacos. I love Mexican food. I love the fancy tacos from the food truck. I love the hole in the wall Mexican restaurant. I love fish tacos, taco sald, taco soup. OMG TACOS !!

I have not however made tacos as good as I can get out and about. I don't know what it is.

Pictured above are two of the best tacos I've eaten recently.

Left: FOOD TRUCK! Y'all know I love the food truck. They have great tacos! My favorite happen to be the chicken kind, they're in a soft tortilla and have rice, lettuce and cilantro. They come with some pico de gallo but I loathe raw onions. I always ask for it without. They have a great salsa to go along with it, I can only assume they make this. It's just the right amount of too spicy. Delicious. Spoonfedgrill.com also has fish tacos, steak, and pork! I've tried all, but I keep going back to the chicken.

Right: Rosie's Mexican Cantina in Huntsville, AL. Oh my yum. This was the SUPER TACOS! from their lunch menu. They were HUGE and packed full of taco innerds. Chicken and sour cream and tomatoes and lettuce and cheese and then I put guacamole on there and nomnomnomnom! Rosie's is always a treat when I visit Huntsville.

Please people! I want to make great tacos! Give me some of your recipes and suggestions for taco greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment