Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Direction!



Yo Food Blog! What is up? Long time no blog about food!

So things have changed in my life and with the help of Weight Watchers I'm choosing to eat better things and make better decisions with food. I've learned a lot! I feel great! I'm also down 10 whole lbs! Woop woop!

So you may not see anymore chili bacon cheese burgers around here (I don't think I've ever eaten such a thing, but it sounds delicious haha!). I hope to share recipes and adaptations of foods to fit a healthier diet! Real foods that don't come frozen in a box (I don't believe in those things, if you're into them heateatreview.com is an awesome little site about them!). I'll also continue to dine out from time to time and I hope to share meals I get on the go that are a better option from the norm.

Now I'm no inspiration for health here, but I do what I can do. Hopefully I can show people that little changes can make a world of difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment