Monday, April 11, 2011

Tomato wrap.. mmmmm



It may not look too delicious but this contains so much goodness omg.

I've been trying to come up with quick and easy meals I can throw together when I'm not in the mood to really cook. Sandwiches are OK, but these wraps have become my favorite!

I picked up these tomato wraps at my grocery store because they looked pretty (I'm a sucker for visual appeal) but I can't really tell the difference between these and like the wheat wraps. I had to nuke the wrap in the microwave for a couple of seconds just to get it to become more bendy and contain all of this goodness.

Contents:
Sabra Roasted Garlic hummus
Boston lettuce (because it looked pretty...)
Roma tomato cut into slices (I like romas because they're small and I won't have half a tomato sitting around)
Fresh Mozzarella cheese (the skim kind.. blah it's dry. I think I'll splurge for real moz next time) A generous dizzle of balsamic vinegar.

Sooooo good !! I'm trying to perfect some way of containing the juiciness of the tomato and balsamic. It's rather messy to eat so you have to hold it over a plate. So worth the mess though!

No comments:

Post a Comment