Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ramen: Meal of champions.


If you're going to eat ramen outside of a dorm room you have to have fun with it right?? haha! Seriously, we eat ramen all of the time in the house...

I received this bowl from one of my best friends for Christmas and I LOVE it !! I cannot eat ramen or any noodle soup from any other bowl...

I pose this question to you all:

Do you eat & enjoy ramen??
How do you prepare it?
Do you add anything to it like cheese or hot sauce?

I WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE!! Really, I need reassurance that we're not the only ones with this still in our cabinets hehe.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I like to add more flavoring to the Ramen and sometimes drop in an egg while it boils. I think it's fun to eat it with chopsticks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The egg dropping sounds awesome! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! I love ramen and I generally make my ramen with miso paste if I have any instead of the cheap salty powder it comes with, though in a pinch I use what it comes with. (You can get it in the grocery on the "international foods" aisle).

    I also like to fry up a couple of eggs over-easy and throw em on top when the ramen is done. When the yoke breaks in the bowl it is heaven (I use chopsticks).

    In Japan there is a wide variety of toppings of meats and veggies that are used. I have also seen a lot of people that like spam in their ramen (pass).

    ReplyDelete