Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spoonfedgrill dot com AKA THE FOOD TRUCK!




If you are a friend of mine (and if you're reading this you probably are because I haven't really branched out.. boo..) you know I'm always tweeting or Facebooking about the food truck!

Recently food trucks have been all the rave yo. There's a show on the Food Network about them, and well, they're just everywhere now.. This food truck specifically comes around my place of business at least 3 days a week and has never disspointed me.

The meal pictured is a turkey rollup with thyme roasted sweet potatoes. I love this wrap! It has turkey, greens, tomatoes, sauteed apples, apple butter, cheese (I think it's provolone) all wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla and grilled to perfection. It is for reals one of my favorite things on the menu.

They also offer delicious quesedillas! I have had one with steak and bleu cheese, also they have one similar to the turkey wrap, but it has chicken, cranberries, and GOAT CHEESE! I think I have said enough.. you must track down this food truck!

Check out their site and follow them on Twitter to find out where they're going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment