Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When it comes to Dr. Pepper, this household needs an intervention.

No joke y'all.. Dr. Pepper is a must in our house. Seriously. When people were running out for bread and milk during our last snow "storm" my sister went on a Dr. Pepper run.. We are fuelled by Dr. Pepper.

Somebody at the local Elk's Lodge where my sister works gave her a bottle of this BBQ Sauce. Now I'm a huge BBQ sauce fan.. I like to make my own when grilling chicken and stuff but any time chicken nuggets come into play I must have a puddle of the stuff on my plate. I'm pretty picky about it too, there is such thing as bad BBQ sauce.

This sauce is pretty damn good. It really does taste like Dr. Pepper! It's sweet and tangy and I bet would taste way better on a grilled pork chop than some frozen nuggets. I bet it would also help to pair this with a cold can of DP, like wine pairing.. mmmm

My sister has been looking around because she also hears there is a Dr. Pepper marinade which she wants to bathe a steak in.. We haven't seen this in the stores. Keep your eyes open if you see this and let me know! We'll buy up a few bottles!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment