Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zoe's Kitchen, I heart you...

I cannot express to you guys how much I love Zoe's Kitchen. I have never been dissapointed by anything I have ordered from them.

Recently (well in the past 6 or so months) Zoe's Kitchen has added hummus to their menu. I've always been confused as to why they didn't have hummus on there before, being that they're a Greek-ish restaurant. I love me some hummus. Whether it's from the Purple Onion at 3 A.M. after a late night at the bar, or from a grocery store with some pita waching Lifetime movies :P

Zoe's Kitchen has paired my two favorite things into one meal here. Hummus and their greek salad! Their hummus is really fresh and bright tasting! Their greek salad is no joke also. I'll often order a large greek salad from them and eat the whole box.. I think it's the salad dressing.. oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment